CGM Technology Software
The current release of MetaCheck was shipped to customers on maintenance during 4Q10.
about the technical details and availability of CTS/MetaCheck version 5.23.
Three new profiles are released with and supported by version 5.23, including the new S1000D issues 4.0 and 4.1, and WebCGM 2.1.
MetaTrans conversion service is available for those wishing to convert your legacy ATA profile CGMs to the newer S1000D2.3 or later profiles.
If you are checking UTF-16 encoded CGMs against the ATA 2.11 GREXCHANGE profile, please email email@example.com to request an updated
version of the ATA211GR files.
(last updated January 30, 2012)
A new copy of CTS/MetaCheck costs $1,995 for single-user MS-DOS and Linux systems, and $4,450 and up for Windows Server, Linux, and Solaris configurations (price depends on number of concurrent users; price shown is for 3-seats).
This price includes 1 year of software updates.
Annual maintenance renewals cost $495 for single-user MS-DOS and Linux systems; $795 for Solaris; and 15% of the initial license fees for multi-user server configurations.
CGM profiles are available for:
Each profile costs $500 for MS-DOS and $1000 for multi-user Windows, Linux, and Solaris. This is a one-time cost.
Customers on maintenance will be updated at no additional charge.
You can buy all the profiles for a one-time cost of $1,250 for single-user MS-DOS and Linux, and $2,500 for multi-user Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
Unix systems supported include:
MetaCheck runs in the MS-DOS command window of Windows 95-98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, and Windows 3.11 systems as well as on older MS-DOS systems.
· All software updates are free of charge, including changes and additions to any profiles for which you have a license. In particular, new ATA profiles as they are developed and distributed are sent free to all ATA profile customers currently on maintenance.
· You may request a limited amount of free email and telephone support regarding the operation of MetaCheck and understanding the warnings and errors generated by MetaCheck.
· You may email a limited number of sample CGM files that you might be having difficulty understanding and receive advice on interpreting the MetaCheck output.
· If you need in-depth or extended consulting on Metafiles, you will receive a preferential hourly consulting rate as a maintenance customer (typically 20-30% discount off normal rates depending on number of hours required).
· You may convert your license from Unix to DOS (Windows) without additional charge.
· You may upgrade your license from DOS (Windows) to Unix by paying only the incremental cost between the costs of the two licenses types.
The annual maintenance renewal fees help fund the development of new profiles, especially those relating to the ATA, WebCGM, and S1000D.